SYDNEY TERMITE CONTROL
There’s one Sydney termite control company that’s been the choice pest control company of many homeowners and businesses for many years now—Pest Free! We take pride in the expertise and experience of our pest control professionals who deliver 100% service satisfaction to our customers. Aside from being qualified and certified, they also have undergone periodic training to supplement and update their knowledge on the latest techniques and technologies in pest control. Pest Free is a proud member of the Pest Control Board of Australia and has hundreds of positive reviews from the Better Business Bureau. So, if you want more bang for your buck when it comes to termite control management and other pest control services, we’re your company of choice!
Bear in mind that Home and Building Insurance does not cover termite damage. Why? Because termites are classified as insects and insurers see these “insects” as a problem which can be prevented. As a homeowner or property manager, it is your responsibility to have your home and building checked regularly for termites as a preventive measure. And Pest Free is here to help you ensure that your home or building is protected. Call us and arrange for a regular inspection as part of our termite control and maintenance services.
Quick Facts on Termites
Did you know that…
- Termites are closely related to cockroaches? Aside from the fact that termites, like cockroaches, have existed along with the dinosaurs (believe it or not!), both insects share a common ancestor based on DNA evidence.
- 1 in every 5 homes in Australia has had termite infestation? That’s around 130,000 to 180,000 homes each year! That also means you need Pest Free to provide expert termite control and management to your homes and buildings.
- Termites are known to destroy wall and roofing timbers within three months after construction?
- While termites can be found throughout the Australian mainland, there’s a high incidence of attack/infestation found in all urban areas?
- Home and Building Insurance Policy does not cover remedial/repair costs of damage caused by termites as these are deemed preventable by insurers?
Why Choose Us
Now that you have some information on termites and the damage it can cause, you need to have the services of an expert pest control company. Someone that’s been trusted by many throughout these years—Pest Free. We’ve got more than 25 years in our belt, providing pest control services, including termite control and management. Our awards and certifications are a testament to our expertise and experience that have saved not only hundreds but thousands of dollars of our customers’ money by delivering the best pest control services they need, from destructive avian pests to insect infestations. We’ve also helped countless customers save their places of business and even their homes, protecting them from all kinds of pest infestations and saving them from costly repairs.
Let our experts at Pest Free inspect your home or place of business. Our affordable rates are one of the best in the market today. Our friendly and highly competent crew of pest control experts deliver high quality service on time, all the time. We wouldn’t be the choice company of many homeowners and businesses for Sydney termite control if we’re not great at what we do. Give us a call today!