Pre-Purchase Termite Inspection
At Pest Free, our technicians are highly trained in carrying out pre-purchase pest inspection, combining this skill with the latest technology in termite detection.
By using thermal imaging we can effectively;
- Find termites nesting in walls, between floors and other concealed areas without drilling or removing wall linings or ceilings.
- Find termites in tree stumps and in some cases termite nests under concrete slabs.
- Check before and after termite treatments to ensure the cessation of termite infestation.
Moisture meters are also used by our technicians in order to;
- Detect high moisture readings in stud walls.
- Detect possible plumbing leaks.
Timber sounding tools or “Dongers” are used to;
- Determine timber density.
- Detect hollowing of timber indicating possible termite damage.
Don’t be alarmed when our technician walks in with a screwdriver, it is used to check for blistering of timbers in which active termites may be foraging. Our technicians also carry maglite torches, which are high powered torches and approved according to Australian Standards for termite inspections.
To arrange for your Termite or Pre-Purchase Inspection report call us now for an obligation FREE QUOTE on:
Pest Control Services
You don’t have to go on Google to search for pest control near me or pest control services in my area. Here is a list of the locations in Sydney where we offer our pest control services.
Pest Free Sydney service most areas in Sydney including:
- Sydney City & CBD
- Eastern Suburbs
- Western Suburbs
- Inner West Sydney North Sydney
- The North Shore