We have extensive skills, knowledge, and experience about silverfish control and that is why we can deliver the best silverfish pest control in Sydney. Learn more about silverfish you have a better understanding about silverfish control.
- 1/2″ long. Torpedo shaped with 3 long bristles at end of abdomen.
- Wingless with long antennae.
- Silverfish — Silver–grey colour.
- Eggs laid in crevices.
- Adults live for 1–3 years.
- Run quickly.
- Silverfish favour moist, warm conditions.
- Feed on food debris, starches and gums and are active at night.
- Minor pests of kitchens, libraries and commercial premises.